Friday, March 15, 2013

and still I ride...

I can never quite put into words the freedom and exhilaration I feel when I ride...

it doesn't hurt that Blanche is absolutely gorgeous and completely customized to fit my every whim. I'm certain you would also be comfortable on her but not the way I am. A lot of blood, sweat and tears has gone into making her the perfect fit for me.

There's never been a time when I've looked back and said "I spent too much time working on my bike".  Working and tinkering is just as much a part of the cycling experience on a whole as riding is.

Today's ride was somewhat short but awesome. It was about 70 degrees out (which feels more like 60 on a bike) and there was a slight overcast. I started out going out of our neighborhood and across into the next before I decided to head on out to the trails. I rode the trails almost the entire way..

I'm  not sure why I didn't finish this post but I find it funny.. ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment